God's Word has a response for each one of the Enemy'south lies. Which is exactly why Satan doesn't desire you to know them!

Credit: ThinkStock

Doubt Creeps In

I knew where I needed to go and I was light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation-focused on my goal. I was running hard, pushing with the endurance and perseverance that God calls for, until...

...until I hitting a little snag in the road. Until I started to experience like all the goodness I had been orchestrating with God was anything but that. Like the project at hand was actually going to be the project that lost.

I started to say things to myself similar:

I am going to fail.

No 1 really cares well-nigh this goal.

My progress is short-lived.

God won't help me

This is going to stink.

If I have learned 1 thing, over my small life-span as a Christian, it is this: When the cherry flags of doubt and discouragement first waving, we can exist certain that we stand on the starting line of the devil. He loves to ship us off on a race of futility.

Where do you stand up?

Are you lot listening to his mumbles, messages and mixed up words of defeat or are yous listening to God'due south powerful words of "I am with you?"


ten Truths Satan Doesn't Want Yous To Know


Lie one: You must fight to win in this matter chosen life. Work hard and do your best and some day yous may exist skilful enough.

Credit: ThinkStock

Truth: You lot already have the victory in Christ Jesus. Stride out and human activity like you lot believe it.

They triumphed over him by the claret of the Lamb... Revelation 12:xi

RELATED: How to expose and protect yourself from the Enemy's schemes

Lie 2: You have no identity.

Observe it in other things: work, men, partying, affairs, perfectionism, etc. If y'all tin can't find information technology, there's another way-simply, numb the feelings with suppression of feelings, food, booze, and drugs.

Truth: Your security in Christ's plan is more stable than the cantankerous that Jesus died on.

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. Galations 2:xx


Prevarication 3: You are not forgiven. That thing will marking yous forever.

Credit: ThinkStock

Truth: The second you repent, your sins autumn off of you faster than y'all can say "I can't forgive myself." Your sins are moved as far as the due east is from the west, to the depths of the sea, where they are counted no more than and where at that place is no accuse against you.

If nosotros confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins andto cleanse united states from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

RELATED: four lies Satan speaks during times of darkness

Prevarication 4: God doesn't guide people similar you. He abandons the poor and powerless on the curb of unloved.

Truth: Sinners are God'southward greatest calling.

I have not come up to phone call the righteous, merely sinners to repentance. Luke 5:32


Prevarication v: It's fine if you know God's Discussion, merely yous tin't know God's love.

So your heart may take flight and seek to alive it in all y'all do. Can't have that!

Truth: There is no fear in dearest. Notice love, find faith. Detect dearest, find peace. Find love, find grace.

And at present these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is dearest. one Corinthians thirteen:13


Prevarication 6: It's all about your needs. YOLO and FOMO rule!

Credit: ThinkStock

You but live once (YOLO) so do whatever makes y'all experience good, no thing the cost.

Be fearful of missing out (FOMO). Overextend yourself and so you lot can never overjoy your middle in the overflowing peace of God.

Truth: Moving at high speeds only serves to motion u.s. abroad from our first love.

For God alone, O my soul, expect in silence, for my hope is from him. Psalms 62:v

Prevarication 7: Walk by feelings, not by faith. Feelings make you feel expert, and then why not follow their leadings?

Truth: Yous tin sidestep discouragement and despair by walking around feelings to solely stand up on the rock of God'southward promises. Believe only what God says virtually yous and you will not be shaken.

The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His means are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He. Deuteronomy 32:4

RELATED: v vulnerable places the devil simply loves to attack

Lie 8: Alive in the past.

Dwell on your pain, keep the ring-aids of injured on, be aroused, irritated and a hoarder of all the things and people that hurt you lot. Remember, so that you can live guarded, hardened and resistant to others.

Truth: Today is the only day we shortly accept. If nosotros alive in yesterday, nosotros miss the gift of now, which is the only working basis for real life transformation.

Forget the onetime things; practise not dwell on the past. Isaiah 43:18

Lie ix. Fear everything.

Credit: ThinkStock

Wait at life as a catastrophe on the almost verge of exploding decease and to imploding your dreams. You will walk stifled and baffled at how you are getting nowhere. You will tread in the currents of failure and be no threat to me.

Truth: God is more with yous than the hairs on your head.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with y'all; he will never leave you nor abdicate you. Deuteronomy 31:six

RELATED: 5 prayers to pray against satanic set on


Lie 10. God saved you for eternity, only he doesn't save on world.

God is merely good for getting y'all through the heavenly gates, and so you are stuck exposed, crazy and delusional in this chilly and nighttime world. Practiced luck out there. I am coming to go yous.

Truth: He will run to arm y'all with the protection of his love.

Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my proper name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and laurels him. Psalms 91:14-15

Stand assuming. Stand firm. Stand on truth. God always holds all power. He loves us and is our greatest advocate.

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for expert to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Genesis 50:20

Join Kelly Balarie on her blog, Purposeful Religion, on Twitter and on Facebook.

Credit: iBelieve


Here are 5 areas of your life where Satan wants to enter.