#3278: Uni-President Imperial Big Meal Beef Flavor - Taiwan

This is a big and somewhat heavy bowl from Taiwan. I've reviewed the version not made for export (this one usually goes to Hong Kong). What was funny about this one is that I found it up in Canada at a store in Aberdeen Centre – defintely not where this belongs. It's full of beef and import restrictions would bar it from Canada. What a nice surprise! Let's check out this one with Australian and New Zealand beef! ...see full post

#3183: Uni-President Imperial Big Meal Super Hot Pot Beef Flavor - Taiwan

This one's very interesting. This is from Taiwan but for the Hong Kong Market. Found it up in Canada at Aberdeen Centre at a little gift shop full of Hello Kitty and other stuffed animals in the back – it's near the food court. ...see full post

#3048: Uni-President Spicy Beef Stir Noodle Bowl - China

Here's the last of the Uni-President varieties my wife spotted a few months ago at Foody World up in Richmond, NC! They were $1.50 apiece which seemed very good. Really like the graphic on this one – looks really neat. Let's crack into this one and give it a go! ...see full post

#3006: Uni-President Guizhou Spicy Soybean Paste Flavor - China

First off, thanks to Kyle K. for help with translating this one! I found this up in Canada at FoodyWorld – a huge Asian supermarket which is a must see for anyone doing the tour of Asian grocery stores up in Richmond – lots of fun and much to see. These were on sale and looked neat so I went and got all the varieties. Let's give this one a try! ...see full post

#2925: Uni-President Pickled Cabbage Beef Stir Noodle Bowl

We found this one up at Foodyworld in Richmond, BC. They were on a great sale – 2 for $3CAD! Not bad at all! I have to say I love this packaging's graphic. The food is all sharp and colorful and contrasts so well with the background. Very old school Chinese! Sorry about the lack of pictures of what's inside the sachets – woke up late and so rushing to get just this one done! Let's have a look! ...see full post

We found this one up at Foodyworld in Richmond, BC. They were on a great sale – 2 for $3CAD! Not bad at all! I have to say I love this packaging's graphic. The food is all sharp and colorful and contrasts so well with the background. Very old school Chinese! Let's have a look! ...see full post

The Ramen Rater's Top Ten Instant Noodle Bowls Of All Time 2022 Edition

It's time for another top ten list and this time it's The Ramen Rater's Top Ten Instant Noodle Bowls Of All Time 2022 Edition! The first list debuted in 2013 – I can't believe this is the sixth list! As always – if you are a company who would like me to review your products, please contact me via the contact link – I want to talk to you! These are my favorite instant noodle bowl selections from my over 2800 reviews to date. Let's get started! ...see full post

#2531: Uni-President Pickled Cabbage Beef Noodle - China - The Ramen Rater - instant noodle sauerkraut

A guy named Mengzhe Z. from China sent me this – thank you again! I think the first time I saw the export version of this one it was called beef and sauerkraut. Cabbage is definitely popular in Asia – goes well with yakisoba, pickled in soup and fermented in ramyun. Let's give this a look! ...see full post

#2515: Uni-President Man Han Feast Spicy Beef Flavor Instant Noodles - Taiwan - The Ramen Rater

Here's one I got at 7-Eleven in Taipei, Taiwan in November of last year. I've been wanting to review these bowls for a very long time, but never have been able to get any through – nobody's ever tried though. So what is this 'Man-Han Feast' anyways? Here's some info from Wikipedia – ...see full post

The Ramen Rater's Top Ten Instant Noodle Bowls Of All Time 2022 Edition

The Ramen Rater's Top Ten Instant Noodle Bowls Of All Time 2022 Edition is a list of the best bowls I've tried of the over 2400 reviews posted to date. Bowls are interesting insofar as they often contain extra things, since there is more room for sachets, spoons, fork, etcetera. As always, I implore instant noodle manufacturers to contact me – I would love to review your products and all it costs is sending some samples and your time! So sit back, grab a bowl, some hot water, peel back the lid, stir – and enjoy! ...see full post